Untethered Labs is a tech startup born out of a DoD funded University of Maryland research lab based in College Park, Maryland; right outside of Washington DC. We’re innovating the identity access space through our breakthrough wearable security product, GateKeeper.
Who we need:
A candidate who is seeking opportunities to travel the country meeting with heads of IT departments to assist in demos, deployment, and sales.
A candidate who is comfortable, capable, and qualified to resolve Tier 1 & 2 technical support remotely, and on site.
A candidate who can prepare and deliver technical presentations and documents explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
A candidate who can collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
A candidate who is excited to shape the future of the product based on existing customer feedback and improved usability.
So if you're excited by the opportunity to shape the future of wearable security technology, we'd love to talk to you!
Ideally, you will have experience:
- Managing Active Directory systems for ID managements and system configurations
- Providing troubleshooting resolutions and updating/upgrading software to existing customers.
- With IT products or services, such as CRM.
- With office automation products, databases, and remote desktop control
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with health care network systems.
Position Type: We’re looking for full-time employees.
Location: We’re looking for applicants who live in the DC/MD/VA area. Our office is in College Park, MD right next to the University of Maryland